Mini-MOOC: How to prepare a job interview
In this mini-Mooc you will learn about how to prepare for a job interview. The “Before the interview” part clarifies steps you need to take before the actual interview to increase your chances at the interview itself. When it comes to job interviews, being prepared is essential, which is why this mini-MOOC includes questions you should reflect on in advance and issues that should be researched before meeting your potential employer.
- Learn about necessary steps to take before the interview
- Reflect on questions to prepare for and topics to research
- Explore possibilities for increasing your chances
- Learn how to present yourself in an effective manner
- Reflect on most frequently asked job interview questions
- Understand the importance of body language and integrity
- Learn about best practices for efficient work performance
- Reflect on essential skills
- Explore how to deal with rejection at a job interview and learn from it
Linda Selmani is an experienced and responsible researcher. She studied International Relations and European studies and holds a Translation degree from University of Bristol. She also took part in different trainings, Erasmus and ESC projects. In E-square, she is in charge of project coordination and cooperation with partners. She is fluent in English and French.