Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal information I collect from my users and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at http://www.youth-mooc.eu as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data Identity of the Responsible: Cazalla Intercultural Association. Commercial name: Cazalla Intercultural Association VAT number: G73556987 Address: C / Corredera, 36 (Bajo). 30800 Lorca (Lorca) Email: email@example.com Activity: Non-profit non-governmental organization. For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of “Website users and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation. Principles that I will apply to your personal information In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data? The personal data that I deal with in Cazalla Intercultural Association come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Registration Form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data? Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether I am dealing with personal data that concerns me at Asociación Cazalla Intercultural, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Cazalla Intercultural Association will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of http://www.cazalla-intercultural.org. For example, I can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Wix (provider of Cazalla Intercultural Association) outside the EU in Others. Wix privacy and data protection policy level of protection is adequate according to the EU Commission.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Cazalla Intercultural Association and YOUTH-MOOC platform managed by Cazalla, can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of http://www.youth-mooc.eu, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Asociación Cazalla Intercultural. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Asociación Cazalla Intercultural. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Cazalla Intercultural Association (Cazalla Intercultural Association) with address at C/ Corredera, 36 (Bajo). 30800 Lorca (Lorca), Lorca, 30800 will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers. Cazalla Intercultural Association, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Data category The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data? The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated? Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://www.youth-mooc.eu, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions: Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help http://www.cazalla-intercultural.org to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://www.cazalla-intercultural.org (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Hosting: Wix.com, with address in 40 Namal Tel Aviv St., Tel Aviv, Israel, a Wix.com Inc. , 500 Terry A. Francois Boulevard, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94158, or Wix.com Luxembourg S.a.r.l, 5, rue Guillaume Kroll, L-1882 Luxembourg. Wix treats the data in order to carry out its hosting services to www.youth-mooc.eu. Email marketing: We have several providers of the email marketing service: Google, with address in the USA. More information at: https://www.google.com/intl/es_ALL/drive/ (Google). Google treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services at Asociación Cazalla Intercultural. Navigation By browsing http://www.youth-mooc.eu you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that does not They can be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy http://www.youth-mooc.eu is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations. http://www.youth-mooc.eu cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Cazalla Intercultural Association will ensure that any person who is authorized by Asociación Cazalla Intercultural to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty). When a security incident occurs, when the Cazalla Intercultural Association becomes aware, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to http://www.youth-mooc.eu, exonerating the Cazalla Intercultural Association (Asociación Cazalla Intercultural), from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Revocability the consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Asociación Cazalla Intercultural (Asociación Cazalla Intercultural) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.